August 15, 2017
An Aspen Meadows EXCLUSIVE!
March 24, 2017
ICAEF Scholarship Recipient Spotlight
January 17, 2017
We catered a Surprise Pop-up wedding at The Tasting Room!
April 26, 2016
Rocky Mountain Bride Inspiration Shoot
February 24, 2016
Utah Bride Blog’s 2016 Spring Editorial Feature
January 20, 2016
Gorgeous Tuscan Romance Inspiration Shoot!
January 19, 2016
A Destination Rustic Chic Celebration at Red Cliff Ranch!
December 8, 2015
Alta Moda Sample Sale!!!
- Doors open at 10 am – December 12th ONLY
- No appointments/No Previews – First come, First served
- Once we unlock (just before 10 am) to go over details, you’ll get an estimated time you’ll be in a fitting room. Then, you’re free to go and come back before your estimated time or wait inside – no fuss, no standing around for too long
- Only guests whose names have been called can go upstairs (where the gowns and fitting rooms are), but we’ll have a comfortable waiting area downstairs (Capacity limits)
- You’ll get 40 minutes with a consultant and a private fitting room – No going it alone – We’re here for you!
- Each bride can only have 4 gowns at a time, then wave through more as some are ruled out
- No holding onto gowns after your 40 minutes is up
- Most gowns are suited for street sizes 2-12, with some size 14+
- The majority of gowns can be seamlessly altered for modest brides
- Gowns are sold as is
- Alterations not included
- No holds and all sales final – Come ready to buy
- Cash and credit card only (If you’re out of state or have a daily limit, get pre-approval from your card issuer beforehand)
- Gowns will be lovingly bagged and must leave with the bride that day
- We only do this once a year – So, now is the time
- Space is limited; only one or two key decision makers/guests per bride
September 25, 2015
Friday Instagram of the Week!
September 18, 2015