PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT:
In connection with our business, we collect and process the following categories of Personal Information of individuals:
• Contact information, such as your name, mailing address, physical address, telephone, email address, and social handles.
• Payment information, such as credit card type and number and bank account number, is collected by our payment processors, as explained further below. Culinary Crafts and its employees will not have access to payment data or store such data on Culinary Crafts’ servers.
• Account Credentials for users who create an account with Culinary Crafts, including your username, password, password hints, and information used for authentication and account access.
• Profile Information, such as your purchasing history, order numbers, items and quantities purchased.
• Communications Content, such as any messages you send to us such as feedback and questions to customer support, information you publicly post on our website or other websites (such as product reviews or blog comments), e-mail messages, and recordings of telephone calls with customer service or other Culinary Crafts representatives, and interactions with us on our social media channels.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
General. We collect Personal Information when you or your organization creates an account with us, when you visit our website, when you use our services or products, and when you otherwise transact business with or communicate with Culinary Crafts.
Information Collected From Third Parties. We use a variety of third party companies to provide you with our website, products and services. From time to time, we may collect information about you from those third parties, including for fraud protection purposes, credit checks, address verification, account authentication and verification, and other related business and commercial purposes.
Third party payment processor/e-commerce provider. Your payment card information, such as account numbers, is collected and processed via a third-party vendor that specializes in payment processing and has committed to PCI DSS compliance. Currently Culinary Crafts uses QuickBooks and Stripe as its e-commerce and payment processing service providers. Those companies’ own privacy policies govern its collection and use of your Personal Information by them.
Special Categories of Data Not Collected. We do not actively collect or otherwise process Personal Information from minors and request that customers not provide any Personal Information of minors to us. We also do not actively collect or otherwise process special categories of Personal Information, such as data regarding criminal offences, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
These purposes include:
• Our business purposes, including [addressing customer service issues and warranty claims; processing sales leads, quotes, invoices and payments; collecting debts; planning and conducting marketing activities, tradeshows, trials, consultations, seminars, webinars, and demonstrations; responding to inquiries; conducting web analytics, security monitoring, and business operations and administration; and addressing tax and other regulatory requirements].
• For the Protection of Culinary Crafts and Others. If Culinary Crafts, in good faith, determines that you have used the service to menace, threaten, harass, intimidate or otherwise deceptively pose as another person, or in any other way in violation of law. Simply, if you attempt to use the website or purchase or use a product for any unlawful means, you have no expectation of privacy and we may use and disclose any and all information for the protection of Culinary Crafts and others.
• Pursuant to Law, Rule or Regulation. If required or permitted to do so by law or if, in good faith, Culinary Crafts believes that such action is necessary to: (1) comply with laws and regulations or with legal processes; (2) protect and defend Culinary Crafts’ rights and property or prevent fraud; (3) protect Culinary Crafts against abuse, misuse or unauthorized use of Culinary Crafts’ products or services; (4) protect the personal safety or property of our personnel, users of our website or the public; and/or (5) comply with tax reporting requirements, then Culinary Crafts may use and disclose any and all information as needed. The servers that serve our website automatically identify a computer by its IP address.
Legal basis. We base our processing of Personal Information on the need to perform our contractual obligations and our legitimate activities as a provider of culinary products and services. We also process Personal Information to comply with applicable law and to exercise our legal rights. We may also use your Personal Information for internal purposes, including auditing, data analysis, system troubleshooting, and research. In these cases, we base our processing on legitimate interests in performing the activities of the organization.
HOW WE SHARE OR DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
No sale of Personal Information. We never sell or rent Personal Information to third parties.
Disclosures of Personal Information. Depending on the circumstances, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
• With Your Consent. We may disclose, share, or make available your information with your consent, which may be obtained in writing, online, when you accept our terms for our websites, orally (including over the telephone), or by other means such as communications through social media channels.
• With Service Providers & Business Partners. We may disclose, share, or make available your information with our third-party service providers, business partners, and other third parties, such as credit / debit card processing partners, partners that facilitate billing, shipping, and customer service, third-party auditors and law firms, marketing and advertising networks (including those that provide ad measurement services), internet service providers, data analytics providers, companies that help debug and identify and repair errors that may impair the functionality of our websites, and third parties that help protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
• In A Business Transfer. We may disclose, share, or make available your information as part of a business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing, or sale of company assets, or in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which such information could be transferred to third parties as a business asset in the transaction.
• For Legal Process & Protection. We may disclose, share, or make available your information to satisfy any law, regulation, legal process, governmental request, or where we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to: (1) enforce or apply agreements, or initiate, render, or bill for use of the websites; (2) protect our rights or interests, property or safety or that of others; (3) in connection with claims, disputes, or litigation – in court or elsewhere; (4) protect users of our websites and other carriers, providers, or partners from fraudulent, abusive, unlawful, or otherwise improper use of our websites; (5) facilitate or verify the appropriate calculation of taxes, fees, or other obligations due to a local, state, or federal government.
• Aggregated and De-identified Data. We reserve the right to disclose aggregated user statistics as well as non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data), in order to describe our services to prospective partners, licensees, advertisers, and other third parties.
STORAGE AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Culinary Crafts uses appropriate physical, organizational and technological measures to protect the Personal Information you provide to us against loss or theft, and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. Although no system or website can guarantee the complete security of your information, we take commercially reasonable steps to ensure your information is protected in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, as appropriate to the sensitivity of your information. However, no electronic data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure from access by unintended recipients and Culinary Crafts will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this breach is due to its negligence. Although we are committed to employing reasonable technology in order to protect the security of our website, even with the best technology, no website is 100% secure. In transacting business with us through our website, you assume the risk inherent in transacting business online.
To offer our website, products and services to you, Culinary Crafts relies on plugins and services from third parties such as internet service providers, email service providers and plugins, calendar plugins, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, credit card processors, and third party data storage. To the extent these providers have access to your Personal Information, we will require that they are legally or contractually committed to comply with applicable privacy laws, In the case of credit card processors, we require that they be PCI DSS-compliant. However, we cannot guarantee with certainty that the computer systems and storage systems whereon these services are offered will not be accessed by unauthorized parties. This is a risk inherent in providing any information or, or conducting any business, online. In transacting business with us through our website, you assume the risk inherent in transacting business online.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We keep your information for as long as necessary in accordance with the purposes for which it was collected, our business needs, and our legal and regulatory obligations. If we dispose of your information, we will do so in a way that is commercially reasonable taking into account the sensitivity of the information.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATING TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
General. If you live in a state, country or jurisdiction with privacy laws or regulations that apply to our processing of your Personal Information, we will comply with those laws and regulations. Please contact us as described in the “CONTACT INFORMATION” section below with any questions and any requests in exercise of your rights relating to your Personal Information or data. If your request relates to removal of your Personal Information from our systems and records, please note that we may be unable to remove Personal Information to the extent that it is permitted or required to be retained by applicable law or document retention and data backup policies, or if removal is not practicable due to technological reasons. Please note that removal of your Personal Information may prevent or hinder us from providing further services and information to you.
Unsubscribing to Marketing Communications: If we are sending you email communications of a marketing nature, an ‘unsubscribe’ option is provided in the footer of every email. You may also contact us directly to unsubscribe to marketing emails or other marketing communications, at the contact information set forth in the “CONTACT INFORMATION” section below. If you have agreed to receive marketing communications, you may always opt out at a later date.
California Privacy Rights. Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code (the Shine the Light law), residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to Personal Information that the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party. Culinary Crafts does not share any personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes at this time. Culinary Crafts also is not at this time subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES:
Our websites, from time to time, may contain links to third-party websites and services. Please note that these links are provided for your convenience and information, and may operate independently from us and have their own privacy policies and/or notices. You are strongly encouraged to review such policies or notices. We do not endorse or make any representations or warranties concerning, and will not in any way be liable for, any informational content, products, services, software, or other materials available on other websites, even if one or more pages of the other websites are framed within, or linked to, a page of our websites.
Culinary Crafts LLC
573 W State Road Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
Phone: (801) 225-6575
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
If you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Culinary Crafts has not addressed your concerns in a satisfactory manner, you may also contact your state or local data protection authority.
Last Updated: February 2023