Today, its my pleasure to bring to you Mary Crafts-Homer's Top 5 Salt Lake City Restaurant Picks for Lunch! As you know, there are plenty of FANTASTIC Salt Lake City restaurants to lunch at, but Mary's picks are the creme de la creme! Check it out!
TOP 5 SALT LAKE CITY LUNCH SPOTS:
1. Best Farm to to Table: Pago This restaurant boasts a fantastic location, delicious food and seasonal menus. As part of the 'slow food' movement, they only serve foods that are in season and locally sourced - and what a delectable meal it makes!
2. Best Chef: The Copper Onion Another restaurant who uses locally sourced farms (which we love), this restaurant has an 'open kitchen' concept so you can see your food being prepared. We love the exquisite flavors of this restaurant's menu - definitely a must for any person desiring a fabulous meal!
3. Best Casual Lunch: The Wild Grape Bistro This American Bistro is fantastic for a laid-back, yet scrumptious, lunch. With casual dining and a gorgeous interior space, this is a great place to grab lunch while enjoying the views of downtown Salt Lake City!
4. Best Pizza: Settebello Settebello's wood fired pizza is the best in Salt Lake, and they have the credentials to prove it. Utah's first and only Vera Pizza Napoletana certified pizzeria, they are held to the highest degree of quality - and you can taste it in their superb pizza!
5. Best Business Lunch: Bambara This chic and stylish restaurant calls the Hotel Monaco home and boasts fine dining and gourmet dishes. A perfect downtown location for any business meeting, this locale is sure to impress and provide a gorgeously appointed dining room that will help any business meeting feel less like a chore - plus the food is divine!
Honorable Mentions: Trio and Faustina These iconic restaurants are staples in the Salt Lake Restaurant scene and consistently deliver delicious and delightful dishes! Plus their patios are amazing in the warm summer months!
Special Note: One restaurant that I'd like to mention, but didn't make the list is Forage. I couldn't list it as a lunch spot because, sadly, they currently only serve dinner. The chefs at Forage are easily the most creative anywhere and if they served lunch, I would be there every day!
Thank you Mary! All of these restaurants are to die for and I can't wait to make some lunch plans in the near future so I can remind myself of all their delicious offerings! Next Thursday, we'll have Mary's Park City Restaurant picks, so make sure to check it out! Happy lunching everyone!
Check out our NEW website at www.culinarycrafts.com!